Thursday, July 20, 2023

You're Running Out Of Time

 For those who reached out to me earlier in the year about starting to Homeschool your children,  just a friendly reminder we don't have much longer to make our final decisions.  If you still haven't found your peace and made your decision please feel free to rewatch my Homeschooling videos on our channel. I will be praying for you. For those of you who are new following me,if you have always considered Homeschooling your children but just don't know where to start or what to do or what to look for, I have 4 Homeschooling videos on our channel that explains it all and I walk you through my journey and give you all kinds of important information and resources to check out.  

#homeschool #Homeschooling #homeschoollife #homeschoolmom

Here's where you can check out our videos






No comments:

Post a Comment