Thursday, July 20, 2023

How To Pickle and Freeze Okra

 I did it again y'all.  I made another one of my grandchildrens favorite things. Pickled Okra. 

I also saved a bunch for us for the freezer for frying. They have already ate one jar. Lol 😆 

Directions:

Wash okra. The ones for the freezer got chopped up and placed in vacuum seal bags and put in freezer. 

For the Pickled Ones, I picked out small size ones and placed into jars. I used Ms. Wages Dill Seasoning Pack. I followed the directions on the package. She has the closest flavor as to the ones in the store and that's what I was looking for since I needed them to be kid friendly. When dealing with kids, don't fix it if it's not broke. They are loving them and we are enjoying our fried okra. 




You can see the video version here:



No comments:

Post a Comment