Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Our Kind Of Day

 I'm so glad to have my little buddies here again this week. School is fixing to start and I'm soaking up all the time I can. 

First, our kitchen was busy with eating breakfast and making make ahead breakfasts for the week for me and Poppie. 



Then we got busy working on green beans that we picked last night before the storm and sat and watched a movie snapping them. 








Needless to say, I was honored to have Princess Elsa in my kitchen with me but more memorable having my granddaughter helping me do them. 

Then while the canner was running, we painted some rocks. 




Then a much needed snack and then nap. 


After nap, we got outside and played and swam until daddy came. 










A good time was had by all. Of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment