Sunday, June 11, 2023

Things Happen When You Pray

 Let two little girls pray over your garden and watch God's goodness. Is this laborous? Yes. Do I do it by myself? No. I can't. Is it worth it? You betcha. I'm so glad I had grandparents and a mother in law (Nanny) to teach me. Thank You Lord.





From garden to Frying pan to plate. Now that's what I'm talking about. 



I've had several people want to know how I process my squash and Zucchini for future meals because there is no way you can eat all that harvest before it starts going bad and you want have to be finding people to take it off your hands. 



I have two vidoes on our channel where I show you how I process our Zucchini and squash. 
You can see them here:

And here is the second video:

I hope you find them very helpful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment