Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Life On A Farm

 Life on a farm. Love is labor and toiling together in the garden like we're Adam and Eve I guess, and feeding cows. But at least a farmgirl cleans up pretty good. That man didn't even break a sweat and I look like I took a dip in the pool from all the sweat.






Very good day today. 

A good day on the farm. We had work to do first son we could play the rest of the day. Swimming which was a little chilly. Picnic, much needed nap, supper, picking wild blackberries, looking at all our things in the garden and checking on their green beans, walking through our corn maze, watching the sun set, ice cream, and bug catching and inspecting. Even the cat wanted to get in the action.


































A sewing table and sewing chairs makes a great office desk complete with computer key boards, office phones and calculators courtesy of our local thrift store.


I kid yall not, this is so the man of the home when I need to take a pic for a video, reel or blog. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but he loves me and tolerates me.



No comments:

Post a Comment