Friday, June 2, 2023

Busy Book and Activities for Children

 I love Busy Books and Busy Binder and activities for toddlers, preschoolers and up. They are very educational and make great manipulatives for your Homeschool or just simply playing but learning at the same time. Montessori related and Sensory Sensitivity. Hand and eye coordination, identification, memorization, and concentration. 

This activity packs well and is easily travelable. It is great to take on car, plane, bus, rides and will entertain for long trips. Summer break is upon us and this will keep them "busy" as it says. I have one or two of these and our grandchildren love them. We find a new way to use it or new game to play it every time. 

I also love the Workbooks because the pages are laminated so you can use dry erase markers and wipe off to use over and over again. I featured some of these manipulatives on my Homeschooling Resources Videos on our YouTube channel. You can see that playlist here:

Homeschooling Playlist

The last video in this series will be up Sunday at 5pm. 

It will be a great addition to your Daycare, Babysitting Facility, Preschool, Nursery, Kindergarten room. Easy to cleanup and store away until next use. 

I am an Affiliate and I do promote these products. No products were sent to me to review, they were already purchased. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment