Monday, June 19, 2023

Proven Hacks For The Kitchen

 Ya'll remember my hack from my reel the other day on Instagram and Facebook?Well, just proving it works. 😁

In case you missed it. You can make your own muffin tin and make more muffins by lining a big aluminum cookie sheet with aluminum foil, placing regular mouth canning rings down, placing silicone liners inside each canning ring. You can get more than 12 on the baking sheet, the aluminum foil is easy cleanup, the silicone liners are easy clean up and dish washer safe and nonstick which is a major plus for me. The rings helps stabilize the liners so even things like eggs do not fall over or spill out. Easy peasy. I could have gotten 4 more on my pan but that was all the rings I had in the house at the moment. I will get some more out of my canning supplies and keep on hand at all times.  You're welcome 😊 

#kitchen #KitchenHacks #silicone #siliconeliners 

You can get some here: Silicone Liners



I love homemade Artisan bread warm out of the oven slathered in buddddeeeerrrrr......but I also love it toasted with some of my mommas homemade muscadine jelly. 😉😋


We love our Food Saver. It saves us money that we are not throwing in the trash. We use this with our meats and produce and veggies from the garden or store. It takes all the air out and seals  tight so no air gets in our moisture to create ice crystals which creates freezer burn. They make your food last longer than ziploc bags so you can get longer freezer life. We have food in our freezer that has been in there over a year now, still good and tight. This is where you can find one just like ours:  FOOD SAVER at the time of this post it is on sale. Or here is another one: Vacuum Sealer both are great to have.

#foodsaver #vacuumsealer #dealoftheday #savings 




No comments:

Post a Comment