Saturday, June 10, 2023

Father's Day Gift Ideas

 

Father's Day is approaching and I just want to share with you some ideas that I know men will love because some of these exact same things we have and I got alot for him for Father's Day gifts, birthday gifts, or Christmas' over the years. The first is The Pro Series Vertical Smoker from Pit Boss. This man has loved this one and man, can he smoke some meats. We have smoked hams, burgers, summer sausages, deer bacon, ribs, pork butts, pork loins, pork chops, you name it. We love the Bluetooth connection to manage and view the temp and the ease of loading the pellets with the different flavors. 











I'm sorry he doesn't let me get more pics, but he is camera shy. lol 

Here is the link for the smoker so you can check it out:

Here are some other great ideas for men, tested and approved by mine:


I hope you have enjoyed these ideas. My husband still has all these things and they are still going strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment