Thursday, September 29, 2022

Random Tidbits

 Our bedroom view


One of our meals:


Went galavanting (that's southern for loafing,  running errands, sight seeing, driving around looking, etc.) yesterday and went back to a thrift store ( one of my many weaknesses) and bought me a new purse and this. I could not believe it. I have been wanting one for so long. It is a digital photo frame and digital photo album. 📸  This cuts down on getting pictures developed and putting them into photo albums, and then finding storage space for bulky photo albums. You can upload over 3000 pics onto a flash drive or SD card and view them like a physical photo album. I have two full bookcases of photo albums going back to my childhood and  teenage years. If it doesn't work, I am only out $10. These things are over $100. I could not leave there without it. 


Dear hubby just got told last night that he can leave a few days earlier, so I've got cleaning up to do here and repacking. I have one more place I want to go to tour before we leave here but I can't tell you just yet just in case I don't get to go. It will be a surprise. 

I have a new video up and running today. If you have ever wanted to try your hand at canning, carrots is the easiest thing to start with. So go check out my video on our YouTube channel of Canning Carrots 🥕 😀 


I hope you enjoy. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty view!
    Our kids gave us one of those digital frames last year and they can email photos to it. I love it!
    Canning carrots! A good thing to can. When I'm not working so much I have to try it. I like that you included your video here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you try your hand at them. Let me know how they turn out when you do.

    ReplyDelete