Thursday, September 22, 2022

I May Have Forgotten

 Oh My Gosh, I just realized I may have forgotten to post something. I could kick myself too because it is so important to our family. 

We have a new member in the family. Well, she has been in the family for almost 4 yrs anyway. 

This was done on September 12. 



YAY!!!!!!!I have a daughter in law. On paper today but family ceremony coming as soon as we get home cause they just couldn't wait anymore. 🙃 Ahhhh....Young Love. ❤️💙 Welcome to the family Brylee Dixon. I like the sound of that. You can change it now and make it official.

He is doing all the planning for the wedding and she is totally fine with it. She told him to go for it and she would be fine with whatever he did. Now, isn't that total trust. 

We love this young lady so much. She is an answer to my prayers for him. I thank the Lord for her everyday. 


1 comment: