Sunday, September 11, 2022

Grandparents Day

 Today is Grandparents Day so I dedicate this post to my grandparents Bennie and Dorothy Oliver. I would love to sit down and talk and visit with them again. They raised three kids of their own that love the Lord and raised families of their own to love the Lord too. I spent so many years practically living with them when I could. They helped mold and shape my life and I always knew I wanted to be just like my grandmother. My momma says I am just that. I cherish the years of watching and hearing my PaPa preach behind the pulpit while my MaMa sat proudly watching him too with her eyes just shining. They loved each other til death did they part. I miss them very much and will see them again someday. 




I celebration of Grandparents Day Today, we are so thankful to be Poppie and Gmaw to these two and more to come in the future. There is nothing like a bond between grand child and Grandparent and we have such bonds that can't be broken. There is nothing we want do for them.








No comments:

Post a Comment