Wednesday, September 14, 2022

A Day of Relaxation

 Supper is in the crock pot but my back side is lounged right here in this chair getting some water and sun therapy. FINALLY! I am hanging onto summer like grabbing a tiger by the tail. 

 And for the record, I am a Princess. Since I have been here, animals have come to check me out or literally as these guys, swam with me. I kid you not. I headed to the water and told them to come on and they got in and swam with me. However, it was rude of them to eat from my hand but not let me pet them. 😤 It's cool though. 😎 Just call me Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Aerial, or whatever. 👑👑👑👑👑👑


David is not a big fan of soup but I have been craving broccoli and cheese soup for over a week and he let me satisfy my pallet tonight. Added bonus was the Cheddar biscuits. They are actually keto and diabetic friendly and are just like Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits. I will put the link down below for the recipe on Pintrest. I have attached a pic of the labels to see the carbs.


https://www.instrupix.com/the-best-keto-cheddar-bay-biscuits/


No comments:

Post a Comment