Monday, October 3, 2022

Gonna Miss This Place

 Well, this has been one place I have been sad to leave. The Lakehouse and Lake was very enjoyable and I was able to finish out my summer. I needed my ride or die, Brylee,  this morning because so many photo ops but I had to keep my hands on the wheel because pretty fog lifting off the mountains and rain. I saw so many houses, farms, ranches and big churches with big steeples nestled in the hillsides with cattle and horses grazing. It was beautiful.  I was enjoying my morning drive listening to hymns and me and the Lord just had some long talks.

















The next morning we got up and were gone by 5 am. It was dark and I couldn't get any pics of good scenery. 😪  

We made it home. 

Well, somebody missed me and she is not a very loving cat either. 




We've got a few plans with family coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment