Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Wonderful Week

 Well, we had a wonderful week with family. 

The girls came and stayed with us a few days and we soaked it all in. 

One is with the guys on the tractor telling them what to do and the other is reading to her babies and cooking with me.


Everyone came in and we got set down to supper to eat. 



Atleigh: "You have to eat like a lady"
Caroline: hammering on hers like a squirrel like there is no tomorrow. 🤦‍♀️


After supper, we went back outside to watch the guys before the sun set. They always want to be doing what we're doing so why not. Teach them young. 



The next morning Caroline decided she wanted to help me make chocolate chip muffins and we made a video which will be uploaded at a later date on our channel.  While the other princess wanted to go outside and be with Poppie putting together a deer stand. 



The next day, we took them to see my momma and daddy.  Their Granny and Poppa. 


The next day, I got the opportunity to spend the day with all my favorite girls. It was an all girls day out and we took them to a pumpkin patch. 🎃  I knew I wanted to take them to at least one fun fall thing while we were home. Our DIL and future DIL went with us.  I needed some time with my big girls too. 











I can not express how proud we are to have these young ladies in our family. They have brought such a joy into our lives and family. They bring alot of strengths to their own tables too in their own homes. They complete our family. And thank the Lord they keep my boys in line. And they thought they were getting away from their momma. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I appreciate their compassion, kindness, love, no drama, honesty, dignity, integrity, loyalty, dedication etc. And I have sisters to worship with. My boys are in very good hands and I have nothing to worry about because I've prayed long and hard for ladies like these and God heard. I love you girls and always know I am here for you. I am always praying for you. We love you.


When we got home Poppie and their daddy was working on the farm and of course they wanted to help. We are about finished with a farm project we have been working on for a while and it is about time. We are getting our pasture ready to bring our calf heifers here to the farm. The bulls will go to another pasture. They have been at another farm and it is time to get them closer to home so it is not so hard on Dakota. 


While the guys finished working, me and the girls got a fire going for hotdogs 🌭 🔥 and smores. 


We were all exhausted by bedtime but slept good. 😴 

The next morning I let them paint their pumpkins 🎃 


It was almost time to take them to Mommy and I had to ride them on the Ranger one last time. Then I had to take them to meet mommy. I think I wore them out. Lol. 


Needless to say when I got back home it was extremely quiet. 😪

Deer hubby was able to do what he wanted to do this week. Our food plots are looking good here and our deer club. The girls love to ride around too and find all the deer cameras and wave at Poppie. He gets them on his phone 



Dear hubby had to go on to the next job but I had to stay back a couple of days because I had a dr appt that I could not miss because I already had to reschedule it twice due to not being home. 

So I will catch up to him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment