Thursday, December 2, 2021

I Missed These Days

 This morning our girls came and they are spending the night with us. This is just like we use to do every day.  

Sleep over with Poppie  and Gmaw. They have missed their chaffles with ranch dressing and waffles with sprinkles and whipped cream. πŸ‘ΈπŸ˜Š


We finished decorating and they have two of their own trees to decorate. 


They love our Christmas village every year. 


Uncle Dallas put it up this year. Never mind the athletic shorts. He is not in his underwear.  πŸ˜‚


I will show the rest of the decorations when we get our star on our tree. We wanted a different one this year. 

My little best friends tucked me in at nap time. They covered me up and gave me kisses and hugs. They have missed their little air mattresses and unicorn sleeping bags. 😴

After nap, we had a snack and went out and went scouting for deer in our deer blind that Poppie and Uncle Dallas put up for us. We rode the Ranger down there and a deer was on the ridge but ran off. I was so hoping that it would come back out so they could see it but it didn't. 



Hot dog and marshmallow roast....



Popcorn and movie in the princess bed. πŸ‘Έ


Then it was lights out because I'm one tired Gmaw. 

2 comments:

  1. Please contact me at proverbs31heart@yahoo.com within 48 hours with your mailing address so I can have Mrs. White mail the book right out to you! If I do not hear from you within 48 hours an alternate winner will be selected.

    P.S. - Cannot wait to come back and spend some time in your blog!!! It looks warm, wonderful, and inviting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be receiving her book. 😍
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete