Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Back In My Element

 Tonight, I was back into my element. I got to fix supper for 4 people again. It was us and Dallas and his girlfriend. I fixed fried pork chops,  home canned pinto beans, corn from our garden, Mac and cheese and scalloped squash and Zucchini.  


I have got the living room ready to decorate. We went and got all our Christmas stuff out of our barn. This is as far as I got today. Dear Hubby and Dallas ran some errands today and got back later than expected so I got a late start and had to start supper. 

I will finish tomorrow. I am going to get all the things put up that the girls can't help me with and then save some for them to help me with. They have a little tree to decorate themselves. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay to being back home and starting the decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We most likely won't put a tree up in the living room this year. With daughter K living here with her dogs, and have my kitchen in the living room, there is no room (there are 2 dog kennels in the living room). I did get a tree up in our master bath though.

    ReplyDelete