Saturday, December 4, 2021

Doing What We Want

Yesterday:

 Who says you can't have cake in a mug for breakfast πŸ˜‹


I woke up with a little sick one. She had a cold when she came and it has gotten a little worse. She coughed her head off all night and she is congested. She's running a low grade fever but she is still trying to play. Bless her. ❤  So I'm kind of  spoiling them this morning.  

Somebody has been sick all day, so we have read books all day.


Sissy was spoiling her too and trying to make her feel better. 

 

Caroline coughed all through nap time too. She started running fever and her face was flushed. All she wanted to do was lay down. She did not eat anything all day.  So she crawls onto Poppies lap. 

One little girl is stealing all my sugar and one wants his attention because she is sick.  ❤❤πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έ


There momma came to pick them up when she got off work. Me and my sweetheart went out to eat. I think Atleigh was a little jealous πŸ˜• 

Today:

Caroline is feeling a little better her momma said. 

I got up and cooked breakfast. 

I had one job this morning πŸ™„πŸ˜’


They were still eatable. I also got supper in the crockpot. We are having White Chicken Chilli.  

We got all of our hunting gear together and then had to go outside and make sure our rifles were all sighted in. I have not shot mine in 3 yrs. That's the last time I hunted. Mine was on point. 



Then we headed out to the deer club

 

This is my view until dark 


I made a few videos of me and the girls the other day while we were sitting in our blind. You can check them out on our YouTube channel, Keeper of the Home at 4D Farms. They pretended like they had their own hunting show. They were so cute. 

Dear hubby sent me this. It was his view. 

I was wanting a doe to go in the freezer so bad, and it looks like he had them all where he was and he is only after a buck he has been watching since last year. πŸ˜’
I never saw anything. 
Oh well, we packed in and came home. 
We came home to a good Chilli 



Now we are watching the SEC Championship.  I am a die hard ALABAMA  fan. 
It has been a few good days. 


2 comments:

  1. Poor baby - it's sad to see them sick.
    You had a good day though. My hubby got a deer this year. I'm not a hunter - I leave it to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hunt. I've got to get better so I can go back.

    ReplyDelete