Friday, December 10, 2021

When You Don't Feel Good

 When you're sick and don't feel good but you can't sit still because you cough your head off, you just sew some things.  

My fever and headaches come and go but this painful sore throat has got to go. Yes, I'm doing everything my momma and Nanny would have told me to do. 😇. 

Now is new pillows for the girls for their matching sleeping bags. 😴


I took a long hot detox bath to see if that would help. I then laid down to rest and only slept for about 40 minutes because I started coughing. I coughed so much it has aggravated my throat again. 😤 

I managed to make supper for us. It is chicken rotel spaghetti. Later I'm going to drink some warm chamomile and honey tea. Maybe it will knock me out so I can sleep 😴 

Tonight, just some TV with my dear hubby. 

I forgot to mention, he brought home the bacon....ummmm....venison. He brought home a doe. He is hunting really hard for the buck he wants. I really hope he gets him. Next week, we will be working on processing it into maybe some jerky and sausage. Yummy. 

I'm sorry if the photo might be sensitive for some. In reality, this is how you claim self sufficiency and not have to always lean on the grocery store. 


A few days ago, I sat in my floor and wrapped gifts most of the morning. 


Somehow I wish we lived in a Hallmark movie world. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment