Saturday, February 27, 2021

Why Do I Do This To Myself

 Sleep over with my buddies. Movie 🎥 and popcorn 🍿 night. So far this morning we have read books,  made chaffles with our own grown herbs from our Aerogarden, and ate breakfast 😋. And everything tastes better with ranch. Picky kid tested and approved. 




These girls love staying with Gmaw. Dakota came and picked them up after breakfast and Atleigh didn't want to go but they had a bdsy party to go to so I know she had fun once she got there. 

After they left I kicked it in high gear and tried to get some stuff done. I finished some breakfast freezer cooking. I made the rest of the chaffles, and then I made some whole wheat/oat waffles 🧇. 

While the waffles were baking, I multi-tasked and took my aggressions out on the refrigerator. No, in a seriousness,  cleaning out the refrigerator was on my to do list. I started the new year off cleaning and scrubbing every room in the house 🏠 and everything in it. Today, I just cow girled up and tackled it. 


The bad part is my feet and legs were beginning to kill me.  I had to hurry up and finish and go lie down. 🙄 

After I rested some, I got up, had round two of coffee and tackled my floors. I swept, mopped and steamed them. It was time. Now, I do a daily maintenance so don't freak out. 😜 Occasionally,  I just love steaming them and getting rid of grime and knowing they are sanitized. 

However,  I started hurting again. 😞 Just too much standing in one day.  Why do I do this to myself?  

I got finished and ate some supper and promised myself I would pamper myself later and I did. Big, hot,  bubble bath with Epsom salt, peppermint and lavender.  

Now I'm sitting on my bed and just drinking some warm tea and catching up on videos. 

Goodnight all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment