Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tuesday

 Not alot of excitement today.  Just me and the girls making Valentine's Day treats. We got Poppie a box fixed up and they made him some cards. We got it to the post office and it is on its way. 😇 

Then they made Mommy 👩 Daddy 🧔 and Unkie Dallas 👨 some treats and cards as well. 






We took a nap and we just played the rest of the day til mommy came and picked them up.  I thought they were going to spend the night because they had called her right after she got off work and was almost here and wanted to know if she could come back and transport a patient to Nashville. Thankfully a nurse went in her place. It was no problem for them to spend the night, it's just that she already has to work two nights this week and want get to see them much. I'm beginning to wonder if later on this career is going to do her in or what. Only time will tell I guess. 

Well, it is my Me Time. So off I go until in the morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment