Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday

 Today was a good day. I got up at 5:30 am trying not to wake Atleigh.  She got more sleep than I did. Long legged Princess kept me awake. Oh well. 

Dakota arrived with Caroline around 6:30 am. Atleigh woke up at the same time.  We had some coffee ☕ and milk ๐Ÿฅ› while we woke up and watched some Sheriff Cali.  

Then they got hungry really early.  

We got baths and shower and got dressed.  Well, Atleigh deemed it pj day so I let her put her pjs back on and I had comfy pants and no makeup and messy hair. ๐Ÿ˜

We did our stretches and Atleigh wanted to do school as usual. She loves it. 

Not alot happened today for the fact I was so tired, I was just trying to make it to naptime.

After nap,  Caroline woke up first and she climbed on the bed and loved on me. 

It's hard to get a smile out of this girl.  She's either scowling or pouting. I'll take what I can get. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜











Dakota got off work and came and picked them up. 

I had to run to town and get my truck fueled up and pick up my prescription early because next week is suppose to be colder than this week and Jossie works some pretty long hrs so I figured I better do it so I don't have to get out with them. 

Got home and chilled out by the fireplace catching up on some vlogs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment