Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Today's Doings 😊

Why, yes, I think I will have a good breakfast to start my day.
Today I just took it easy because I was so tired from yesterday. My feet and legs hurt so bad last night from processing baked beans all day. I've still got more to do but I'm out of bbq sauce and would rather use it than ketchup. But dear hubby can't get any delivered and doesn't want me to get out unless I have to, I will just pause and find something else to do.

I put my plants out today to help harden them off. I will plant the peppers tomorrow and possibly plant a few rows of corn. We will see how tomorrow goes and how I feel.




A country girl can survive. Home grown and canned green beans, home canned potatoes, home canned pinto beans, corn bread and yes, fried Spam.

This is another way we save money. We will buy something in bulk and repackage it into meals and vacuum seal.


Well, I think I'm done for the night. I'm going to prop my feet up and get caught up on episodes of When Calls The Heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment