Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Get Creative With Leftovers

Not much happened here today. I am having to take a day off because I am so sore from the past two days working in the garden. I don't have sense enough to stop when my body says, "Hey girl! You need to stop!" 😂😂
I just mozied on this morning and just managed to put some things away and get a load of laundry folded and put away and another washed and dried and put away.

I have been in slow motion all day.
I've kind of pampered myself today doing my own manicure and pedicures.  No reason why a farm girl can't have both.  Makes me feel better anyway.

At this time or basically anytime., we need to find ways to reuse left overs and get creative. I can't stand to throw food away. I work to hard to cook sometimes.
So.....
Left over biscuits from breakfast? Toast them and add butter,  garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Goes great with spaghetti.
Find creative ways to reuse left overs.

I have left over taco meat, rice, and some pinto beans. Hmmmm.....
Burritos will be another night meal.
See, that wasn't hard.

Now y'all try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment