Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Homemade Bread and Baguettes

 My 5 Minute No Knead Bread Dough turned into homemade bread and baguettes today. 

Now I'm ready for a week of Bread for sandwiches, toast or anything. The loaves of baguettes will be served with some spaghetti one night and then I will make some bruschetta using some of our fresh tomatoes. 











Another batch of dough is sitting in the refrigerator to be used for anything I want at any time. I see a few pizzas and breadsticks one night or rolls for another meal. 


Here is the pizza:




Here is bruschetta I made one night:




If you want to know more about this bread and how versatile it is and nutritious,  check out these videos




Tracy

Keeper of the Home 



4 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than fresh bread, especially one that doesn't take forever to make. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan homemade bread, and this recipe is definitely worth trying out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I don't think you will be disappointed.

      Delete