Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Today is the Day

 Whooooo Hoooooo!!!!!!! 

Today and Tomorrow is the days. 

Amazon Prime Day. 

I was able to get some early Prime Day Deals and here is a few. 

I love roasting hotdogs and marshmallows but not when there is a heat index outside. So I got this little table top fire pit. Now we can sit and enjoy roasting in the summer ☀️ 

All it requires is a little fuel and when you're done you snuff the flame with the lid. Easy Peasy. 




I have added this to my Amazon Store on my Outdoor Recreation List. You can find it Here 

Then the next thing I purchased was this baby. 


Let me tell you, this has saved me so much time and helped me get my housework done so much faster. I named her Hazel. 

You can find it on my Cleaning Essentials List Here 

I hope you find all you are looking for on these two big days. 

Happy Shopping 


No comments:

Post a Comment