Wednesday, September 27, 2023

I Created A Storefront

 I have created an Amazon Storefront for our page. I did this because so many people reach out to me often wanting to know what kind of things they see us using in our videos on YouTube and such. It was hard to post individual links all the time to posts and so I decided to just make a store front and make it easy for everyone to find things easier. Each list is simple and in category form. If it is a kitchen appliance, utensil etc, it will be on our Kitchen Essentials List. Etc. I am still adding to it daily as I find things that we use and own personally. I still need to get with my dear hubby to get more links for things he has bought and uses. He's the handy man and outdoor person. There will be a list for those also. I hope you find everything easily and in one place.

You can view my store here 4D Farms Storefront


No comments:

Post a Comment