Thursday, September 14, 2023

Here's The Answer To So Many Of Your Questions

 I have had so many people email me and ask me where we get all of our Canning and Preserving Supplies and Equipment that they see us using in alot of our videos on YouTube. Well, I could sit and type it all day and tell you everything we have and own and where each item is from, but it is just best for me to compile them into categories and give you the links where you can find them. Are you ready? Let's go. 

Pressure Canners: Deals On Pressure Canners
Water Bath Canners: Deals On Water Bath Canners
Canning Accessories: Deals On Canning Accessories
Steam Canners: Deals On Steam Canners
Canning Jars: Deals On Canning Jars
Canning and Preserving Books: Deals On Canning and Preserving Books
Pickling and Fermenting Supplies: Deals On Pickling and Fermenting Supplies
Dehydrators: Deals On Dehydrators
Vacuum Sealers: Deals On Vacuum Sealers
Meat Grinders: Deals On Meat Grinders
Commercial Meat Grinders with more horsepower: Deals On Commercial
Kitchen Aid Equipment: Deals On Kitchen Aid Equipment
Phew!!!!!!!! I hope you find exactly what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment