Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Happy Anniversary

 This time of year is always magical, but for me and David Dixon it's twice as special. 31 years ago I got a phone call from my Marine in Okinawa, Japan and he said he was coming home for Christmas and we were going to get married. I got to walk down the isle to my Prince Charming. ðŸĪī I mean, just look at him. And I got to be Cinderella ðŸ‘ļ. You have always treated me like a Princess. Now, were kind of like Santa 🎅 and Ms. Claus ðŸĪķ because I think we've ate too many milk and cookies. 😅😅

We may not have known everything when we got married, but we sure did figure them out and hung in there. We learned and grew together. God has had his hand on our marriage and relationship since the day we met. Heck, it was his idea and plan anyway. I am so glad he brought you to me. You rode in on your noble steed and rescued me. 

You never cease to amaze me with your kindness, compassion, loyalty, dedication, respect, honor, and sacrifices. Yes, you aggravate the far out of me and yes I drive you crazy ðŸĪŠ but hey, what else we gonna do with our time? 

We have had and continue to have so many adventures and I will go anywhere with you. You complete me and I couldn't do life without you. 

I hope and pray that we have been and continue to be the best example to our kids and grandkids. I want our legacy to live on through them. We have the greatest family and I couldn't be more blessed. I love you with all my heart and Happy Anniversary 😊





















No comments:

Post a Comment