Monday, November 28, 2022

Wonderful Weekend

 We have had a wonderful weekend with family and just relaxing and enjoying what we do. 

We had a great Thanksgiving meal with all my family and my momma and daddy. So thankful everyone was off work. After everyone left, we cleaned up and just rested. More like passed out. Lol. 

I was looking back through pics of the day and saw that I was missing a pic of me and my sweetheart. I was so busy getting pics of everyone else especially Caroline before she jerked her hair down, that I didn't get anyone to take a pic of us. So, I make him put back on his shirt and I put back on mine and we took a quick one. 

Guys, just take the picture ok? Trust me, just take the pictures. 



The next day, I made a trip to local grocery store and bought some meat while it was on sale and I picked up some more pineapples,  potatoes and more sweet potatoes and onions before the sale went off. Needless to say our storage room is a mess but I've got work to do next week. We got all the meat separated and packaged and I uploaded two videos of that. You can see them here.  I break down what I bought,  price and how we put it up. 

Shop The Sales Part 1 

Shop The Sales Part 2

Dear hubby got the gutters all cleaned out and our flough cleaned out to get ready for our first fire 🔥  of the season in the fireplace. 



That evening I got to go hunting while dear hubby made us supper. It was my turn to go. I only saw young ones and a mature doe but they were all together. 





Saturday, we both hunted. I had activity all around me all morning. It was the same group of does. 


Then I had activity behind me. I had some nosey visitors. They finally got tired of waiting so they just layed down in the pasture. Lol. 


He didn't have any activity. 

We came in, ate lunch, took a well deserved nap and just relaxed and enjoyed our evening. I went and got us some supper and he took care of the cows. We ate and watched football the rest of the night. 

Sunday was church and then, we had date day and went to Lowes and out to eat. I picked up 160 bulbs to plant some onions. I have never planted any in the fall but we will see. Dear hubby got to pick up his Christmas present early because they were on sale and didn't want to miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment