Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Couldn't Break The Tie

 Well, I went back hunting the next day. Dear Hubby let me do it all by myself. All the group started coming back out and the buck I wanted came out and was at the top of the hill by the road. As soon as the camera got his pic dear hubby told me to be looking. Well, I was. He never came down my path. I could not shoot up that way due to houses being  across the street. Not safe at all. They all finally crossed the road onto other property. Dagnabbit. Oh well,  we have enough to give us some deer sausage, jerky, and some other things too. Dear hubby has worked on that for two days.  Doesn't he look good in an apron....


The girls are here with me this week. We are back to having fun. 

Yesterday,  I got the girls on breakfast duty. Biscuits, deer sausage and eggs. They did a good job. Full bellies.


This morning was Waffle duty. I snuck in bananas and oats. They never knew what hit them. 😅😅😅 I double recipes and batch cook. Then I put in the freezer and when they want waffles, I just pull them out, heat them up and viola, healthy instant breakfast. Cooking from scratch is not expensive and it is healthier. 


These little sinks have been life savers. 


One wants to help in the kitchen the other wants to do the outside work with the tractors and horses. Unicorn princess and Muddy girl. ❤❤😅😅


I'm trying to get all our Christmas stuff taken down and put back in storage. 

We rode the Ranger yesterday and we love riding by all the deer camera and the pics going directly to Poppies phone. We just wave 👋 😅😅 


Dakota got off work and came and ate supper with us. And some things never change in my living room. 


I'm trying to spend as much time with them as I can before we leave on the next job again. 

Tomorrow is another day. 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment