Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Another Good Day

 Today was another good day with my girls. 

Unicorn 🦄 School is now in session.  Practicing cutting.


We've made bracelets, and now just a little tracing and colori✏️🖌🖍


A little Home Ec....letting them make their own mini pizzas out of bagels into the air fryer.


We read books before nap time like we always do and they said their prayers. These girls are learning more about praying and how to pray. If you've never heard a child pray 🙏,  you need to.

Caroline was whining and restless during nap and it woke me up. I went ahead and got up and had my 2nd cup of coffee. She proceeded to get up after me. We were being very quiet as not to wake Atleigh. A little later I noticed Caroline running fever. Atleigh woke up and came in the living room with us.  Caroline began to whine again and hold her ear. She has been battling a Doble ear infection for over a month. Has been through two different rounds of antibiotics.  I am afraid they have not gotten all of it and it is coming back. I call mommy to see if she wanted me to take her to a clinic with walk ins since we are closer. She said ok.  After much aggravation we had to come back home. Sometimes it just takes Unkie Dallas to make a child all better. He holds her and comforts her while I put drops into Caroline's ears and a warm compress. Also to his lovely assistant, Brylee for warming up the compress and letting a long legged 4 yr old jump on her to keep her happy. 😀  Aggravated that a clinic turns a child away half an hr before they close and this child is standing there running fever. To say I'm upset is a very big understatement.  I'm p...o......fuhfuh......🔥🔥 as Peanut would say

Thanks to Dallas for cooking supper every night this week so far. 😋

Daddy came to pick them up. If Caroline is still hurting in her ears, mommy will take her to the dr. 

They will be with their other grandmother for the next few days.  They will get to spend a night with us over the weekend.  

Right now, this Gmaw is tired and going to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment