Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Good Week So Far

 This has been a good week so far. On Saturdays I try to plan a weekly menu. On Sundays I go do the shopping. I write it down on our erase board so dear hubby can see it. He kind of likes this idea. Our youngest is doing it for himself at home too. Lol. 




The roast stretched for two meals which was the pot roast and the Philly Steak and cheese quesadillas.  



Pioneer Woman sloppy Joe's 


The stuffed pork chops were good last night. I pounded them out flat. I made a cream cheese mixture with spinach, ranch seasoning mix, salt and pepper. Then  I spread that on the chops. I used rotel diced tomatoes instead of sundried tomatoes because a little bottle of those boogers was $8. Nope. Then I rolled them and stuck a toothpick in them and baked until done. 

We are going out to eat tonight. We pick one night a week to treat ourselves. 

Tomorrow night will be salads. Then chicken sandwiches with loaded sweet potatoes.  Then the last is pizza. Just relaxing. 

Dear hubby is now working 7 12's so we don't get to have out Saturdays to watch football together. 😪

He is getting tired. They are winding down the jobs. We may have a little over two weeks to go. 

I know of two little girls that is so ready to see us. We still get to video chat with them.  I can hear it in their little voices though. 😭 The received their box that I sent them. It had two little pink sparkley dresses in it. They loved them. 😍 They were so appreciative.  

I finished my last book, so on to another one. I am loving this one as much. It's just a book on the joys of Homemaking. It is from Mrs. Sharon White. If you follow her blog The Legacy of Home then you already know her. 



We've had a set back this week on our oldest son. Satan just has a hold of his mind with depressive thoughts and an emotional,  psychological burden that he doesn't know how to get rid of. 💔 I have been rebuking Satan and the hold on his mind. He has to get to the point to where he is tired of being miserable or he will never be able to move forward. This mommas heart breaks everyday. The only thing helping him keep pushing is the girls and work. If he is alone for a period of time, he is not good. Who ever said it gets easier when they are older,  I'd like to kick in the shins. This is when your knees hit the floor more. 

Dallas was invited to go to the beach by an aunt and uncle and they are having a good time. He sent a pic and said, "If I get ate by a shark, just know I died happy because I'm full of shrimp and crab!" 😆  That boy. 


Well, I have to get moving. I need to run some errands today. 😫 I need the exercise because all I have done out here is sit on my tooshie alot. I was suppose to have lost weight out here since I was only having to cook for two.. but I think I have gained about 5lbs. Well, if you don't keep moving that is what happens. 

So gonna walk it off today. 😜😜


1 comment:

  1. I like your meal idea. Bob would like to choose too, I bet!
    Dallas is so funny!

    ReplyDelete