Tuesday, September 28, 2021

National Son Day 2021

 



 
We celebrate our boys everyday but since Google said today was National Son Day, here we are. (Yes, I looked it up).

I could sit here and tell you all about their personalities and characters but if you know them or have been fortunate enough to meet them, WELL YOU KNOW. I will say, one is very strong willed and logical, the other is stubborn and full of common sense. They both are like onions, they have layers that you have to peel back one at a time. It takes a STRONG, UNDERSTANDING WOMAN to be on Team Dixon. To know them is to love them and I sure do. ❤ I'm proud of the men they have become, even if it was the hard way sometimes. I tell you this right now, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have on my team than these two. They may have their quirks, but you want find anyone else like them. 

TEAM DIXON, WHERE LEGENDS ARE MADE!!!!! 😉









2 comments:

  1. Nice tribute to your sons! Isn't it amazing how different kids can be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, they are daylight and dark I tell ya. But they can also have some of the same traits.

    ReplyDelete