Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St. Patrick's Week Day Three

 St Patrick's Week Day Three:

It's been rainy and stormy, but we've had unicorns 🦄 and rainbows 🌈 in my house. ( had to drown out the noise of the thunder ⛈😳).

Rainbow 🌈 cupcakes 🧁😋

First time using my piping kit my sweetheart got me. Just look at those colors. If you thought I wasn't gonna eat one, you're crazy. 😁😁😁





There is always that one.....🦄🦄🦄


My little unicorns 🦄 rocking our 🌈 rainbows


It wasn't long afterwards that mommy and daddy came to pick them up. 

I don't know if I told yall or not, but God has been answering prayers 🙏 for us. God is restoring a marriage. Our son and daughter in law are slowly working things out and I can sleep a little better.  😴 This makes this momma very happy 😊 and I am just going to continue to keep praying. I ask that yall would keep doing the same. God is still in the miracle working business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment