Monday, March 15, 2021

St. Patrick's Week Day One

 St. Patrick's Week Day 1 and it's rainbow 🌈 everything this week. Today is rainbow waffles 🧇.  It's a rainy 🌧,  cloudy ⛅,  messy buns 😋, pajamas 👖 kind of day but we got rainbows in our tummies. Caroline really is happy, don't let her scowl fool ya that's just her. ❤❤❤🦄🦄🦄🦄

We are going to have so much fun this week. 



There are videos on YouTube that demonstrate how to make rainbow waffles. I haven't figured out yet how to link videos here. 

After breakfast we took a baths 🛁 and shower 🚿.  
Ok. I have just fell out laughing and I just have to tell yall because you never know what a child is liable to say. 
Atleigh: sees spider on wall, eyes get big
Me: Atleigh, are you worried about it?
Atleigh: No, I'm sure of it. 
Atleigh looks back and forth from spider to me. I'm inexposed  at the moment.  
Atleigh: Gmaw, are you gonna wipe or get the spider. 
Me: almost falls off toilet laughing. 🙄🤦‍♀️😳😅😅😅😅

We made today pj and movie day too. We had to watch Frozen II for the 1,000,000 time. 

Then they had another rainbow 🌈 waffle before nap. 

Wheen you've told them 100 plus times to quit marking on themselves. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄



Yep that's not washable marker. 🤦‍♀️🙄

Rainbow 🌈 snack


Coloring rainbows 



While we were coloring, daddy came to pick them up. We got our rainbows done though. 

Tomorrow is another rainbow adventure.  🌈


2 comments:

  1. You are a fun Grandma! I love all the rainbow things you are doing and looks like the girls did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are having a ball. I did my homework getting all this stuff planned.

    ReplyDelete