Sunday, March 21, 2021

St. Patrick's Week Day Five

 I'm sorry. I'm a day late posting. Time just flew yesterday and I was just exhausted last night. 

I think I have rainbowed the girls out. They don't want to do anything rainbow today πŸ˜’. πŸ¦„πŸ¦„. Oh well, it was fun all week. We still have rainbow 🌈 cupcakes and bread to eat.

Ah ha!!!!! We still did something rainbow to finish our week. It didn't require baking so I want gain 20 lbs. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Rainbow necklaces. Caroline had to bling daddy out too. πŸ“ΏπŸ“Ώ



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think you outdid yourself with all the rainbow themed ideas, how fun! Those cupcakes looked delicious. How'd you do the grilled cheese? Does the food coloring just go into the cheese? Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a video on YouTube by Jennifer Fudge from The Family Fudge. I do not know how to link videos to my posts here. It's called rainbow grilled cheese. She shows how to color the cheese and how to layer it on the bread. If you go to YouTube just type in rainbow grilled cheese in the search box and you can pick any video. I just use hers.
      It was delicious.

      Delete