Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Meal Planning and Grocery Haul

 In this video, I start a new week with planning my meals and I show you my strategy for how I meal plan for the week. I even do one better than that. I take you with me on my grocery haul and teach you how I compare prices and shop economically. Teach your kids to meal plan and shop the sales. College kids, this is good for dorm room cooking and storing food. It is important to learn these life skills for when you get your own home and family, or you just move away from home and you are on your own. 



After you watch the video, check out my whole playlist on Meal Planning and Shopping the Sales. Sure does save money on the groceries. 

#College #collegelife #dormroom #dormlife #dormroomcooking #smallspacecooking #hotelcooking #hotelliving #hotellife #lifeskills #mealplanning #groceryhaul

No comments:

Post a Comment