Saturday, February 18, 2023

Sick Or Not

 Sick or not, the world still turns without you and you'd better hang on. Last night we got out and got to enjoy seeing our granddaughter in her school pageant. She did not place but her class had 17 contestants.  She was so beautiful.  She did so awesome. She spotted all of us and her daddy and the waving and blowing kisses started. 😘 














We made it home and crashed. My throat was hurting and we were coughing. 

The weather was crazy that day too. We went from 70 degrees and tornadoes spotted to 50s that night. The next morning it was in the 30s and spitting snow. No wonder everyone is sick. 

Sick or not, people still need to be fed. I have breakfast covered for the next few weeks. All this and breakfast burritos. I portioned everything out and put in ziploc bags and we can heat and go when we want breakfast.  





































If you want to know where I got the dough recipe,  Google, 5 Minute No Knead Artisan Bread. This dough is literally mixed in 5 minutes,  resting and fermenting for 2 to 8 hrs, then refrigerated. No fuss. You have ready made dough on hand at a moments notice to make fresh bread or literally anything, including desserts for supper. It is not just for Artisan loaves. 

The girls came for a few hours yesterday and we played for a bit before mommy came to pick them up. Sometimes you just gotta play baby dolls. 👶 







I will finish the rest of the week cleaning and getting ready for next week with Caroline and school runs with Atleigh. 

Gonna be a busy week. 

See ya'll next week. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm still trying to heal my hoarseness. Lots of people with one illness or another. All of that food looks so good. I have more difficult time with breakfast, as my husband cannot eat bread so much (diabetic). I have to use a lot of vegetables and eggs most mornings. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete