Friday, August 5, 2022

Time Slow Down

 I honestly don't know how I feel about this. I'm crying because she's growing and I can't do anything about it and then again I'm so happy and excited about this new chapter in her little life. Those years of doing school with her and teaching her ABC's and 123's and reading to her non stop because she begged me to teach her some words is going to pay off. She is one smart cookie and she is going to do great things. She is so eager to learn and she soaks it all in. One of my little hearts walking around out there is growing up so fast. 😒 Rock this Kindergarten school year my little Buddy. πŸ•ΆπŸ‘‘πŸ“šπŸ“’πŸ–πŸ–Œ





We are home for a little bit and I get to spend some time with my little buddies. Although things are going to be different,we will make adjustments.  I was not ready for her to go off to school.  I will be helping get her back and forth to school and me and Caroline will have some one on one time. 

We are preparing to get our upper cabinets in and start organizing our kitchen and get it somewhat back together. I can't hardly wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment