Saturday, August 20, 2022

Getting My Kitchen Back To Normal

 Yesterday was a date day because I've had to have a new windshield put in my truck. Thanks Interstate. ๐Ÿ˜’ While we waited, we went to Lowe's and picked up some lumber we needed and other things. We ate brunch at Cracker Barrell.  He took me to Hobby Lobby. If you don't have a man that will walk around Hobby Lobby with you picking out sewing notions and helping you solve the biggest dilemma (picking out a storage case for ribbon making supplies), then you need to get one. He's the man. ๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก




I'm finally getting to get my kitchen somewhat back to normal. Dear hubby is bringing in boxes and I'm putting away and organizing. ๐Ÿ˜

You can never have too many food colorings when you bake as many goodies as we do. ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿช๐Ÿง๐Ÿฉ


Progress: microwave mounted and building custom hood. 



Me and David got a little hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ and spicey ๐Ÿฅต in our kitchen tonight. We even alphabetized them. Got our new spice cabinet fixed. What? Where was y'alls mind?



Bacon wrapped tenderloin from one of our harvested deer paired with Nannys canned green beans. ๐Ÿ˜‹



My momma and Daddy came by to visit one day and I made lunch for all of us. My momma helped me organize and put away some stuff. My daddy helped put a trampoline together for youngest granddaughters bday. My phone was charging and I didn't even think about getting any pictures.  ๐Ÿ˜’

Well, I need to get in high gear again because tomorrow we will have Caroline's bday party here at our house. These girls love having their parties here and I'm so glad but it always calls for me to clean it real good. Lol. 

So, on that note I'm off to speed clean and get it looking today somewhat. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad the kitchen is getting done and you are moving in! Lots of organizing to do! But I know it's fun too.

    ReplyDelete