Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Mommas Birthday

 Yesterday was my beautiful Mommas birthday. 
















  She is my best friend. I am so glad she was raised in a Christian home and raised us in one as well. She will hit her knees on your behalf and she will also tell it like it is if she has too. She will still have your backside too if need be. I'm still kind of scared of her. I am so glad my kids are close to her just like I was my grandparents. And now her great grandkids. She is a hoot and a force to be reckoned with. She can shoot straighter than most sharp shooters. She can hit a snake right between the eyes on the first shot. I've seen her do it.  She is my rock when I need encouragement and prayer. Happy bday momma, I hope you have many more.  Yes, I've told her that this morning.  ❤❤

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet and special Mom! You look like her!

    ReplyDelete