Monday, October 18, 2021

New Page

 Finally,  after 3 years of writing down notes on every little  piece of scrap paper, notepad, notebook, journal,  app on my phone, computer,  reading every book I could find, marking pages, underlining and highlighting,  to organizing, planning, designing, typing,  proofreading, erasing, retyping, I finally had the courage to hit the publish button for this page on our blog. It has been sitting in draft mode for 3 years with me adding too all the time. It is our Marriage page. I share so much with you, from our story, to scriptures on marriage, tips,  and a whole lot of common sense. It is something I am passionate about. It gets real ya'll so you better settle in. I hope it helps someone seasoned or fixing to walk down the isle. 

Got up to the Header and look for the Title that says Marriage. Click on it and it will take you right to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment