Sunday, October 10, 2021

Happy Birthday In Heaven

 


On this day 102 years ago, this amazing woman was born. My Ma Ma Oliver. My grandmother.  She was truly a woman of God, wonderful wife and mother. That Proverbs 31 woman. 

I learned so much from her growing up. I spent as much time with them as I possibly could. I patterned my life after her. She is the one who inspired me to be who I am today. Little did she know, I soaked everything in while I watched her. She was so caring, nurturing, and loving. So many things I could tell you, but I will just ponder them in my heart today. On Oct 8th, her and Pa Pa would have been married 85years. He worshipped the ground she walked on. 

This is why I wanted my kids to have the best relationship possible with their grandparents and we made sure of it, and now, I want that kind of relationship with my grandchildren present and future.  Lord willing, I will. 

I know they have been enjoying their time together in Heaven.  I still miss them today and miss our time together. What I wouldn't give to be able to sit down and talk to them right now. So many questions. 

Happy birthday Ma Ma, and happy late anniversary to you both. ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment