Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Lots of Busy Things

 We have been busy aroud here still. 


Guys with jacked up trucks and long legs have no consideration when their short legged little momma has to drive their truck. This is literally how I see over the steering wheel.  😳🤦‍♀️




Been having fun with my besties.

No morning is complete without rainbow pancakes. With Whipped cream and sprinkles of course.


Or we have something like this

Breakfast of champions. Rainbow 🌈 pancakes with sprinkles and oranges. Then chaffle with blueberries 🫐 strawberries 🍓 and blackberries.



I swear, Atleigh has my back all the time with, "Gmaw, you gotta pee?"  😒 😅 Bless her, she knows me.

My Ranger riding, berry picking buddies.


When you know you're too big for the splash pad but they say, "Get in Gmaw!" Gmaw gotta do what a Gmaw gotta do.


When your granddaughter says, "Gmaw, you take care of me. I love you.!" The water works wanna flow but you can't let them see you cry. 😖😭😁❤

Yes child, I have and always will. ❤

Caroline doesn't think I have enough babies so she hooked me up this morning.


Planned a day to meet my momma for Grab Your Granny Day and went swimming and had a picnic. We didn't get to do alot of this last year because of the pandemic but we got back to it this year. 

We spent all day at the river. We were exhausted.  



We celebrated the 4th very differently this year. Every year we entertain big time for our family and friends. We have alot of people, tons of food, games, and fireworks display. This year it was just me, dear hubby, Dallas and the girls. Dallas girlfriend Brylee had to work, Dakota decided he wanted to hang with friend, dear hubby was exhausted from being at the hospital with his sister, so we were determined to have some normalcy and grilled some hot dogs and shot some fireworks for the girls. 


We managed to have ice cream cones for dessert. Me: "Atleigh, it's gonna be late when we get done shooting fireworks,  do you just want to spend the night with Poppie and  Gmaw?

Atleigh: "Of course!" 

What was I thinking. I should have known the answer to that. 🤦‍♀️

Processing cheese and these little mice stealing it.....😁🐀🐹



Just a girl and her Poppie. She's stealing my sugar also. 

Naptime snuggles


If she ever comes up missing, just find Poppie then you will find her. ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment