Friday, July 23, 2021

Just Chilling Today

 Girls got here first thing this morning and ran to Poppie. 

Poppie is more interesting than Gmaw this morning I guess. Of course,  they are looking at horses.


Candy date after breakfast 😋 I was out of a few oils in my diffuser and a local Mennonite store carries them. They have alot of organic things too. And candy. I use to take their Daddy and Uncle Dallas to this store because they would want to spend their lock box money here on candy. 


We got back and played outside for a few minutes before it got too hot. 

Lunch and then nap. 

It's ok to let them make their own menu. Why yes, those are covered sunflower seeds. Then a little school with Scout and Violet. I love Leapfrog educational products.




My lunch, Fresh salad from my Aerogarden and it's resprouting already. I've got spinach and basil going too.



After nap, they played until daddy came to pick them up. 

After they left, we got ready. 

MUCH NEEDED date night for us youngsters. 😁😁 Dinner and a movie. Catch y'all later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment