Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday Tidbits

 Well, we are all having trouble waking up this morning.  I woke up before alarm. At 5am. I'm already having trouble waking up. Coffee ☕ didn't even help. The girls got here around 6:30am. They are having trouble waking up. Makes me wonder what time they got in bed. We are just chilling on the couch and watching Scooby Doo. 

I think today is just going to be a day of play and just chilling out. Maybe movies and coloring and etc. 

I did manage to do my stretches after breakfast. Other than that, I have no energy. Some days you just have to go with the flow. 




Tonight we will go to church and eat and go to class. I do not cook on these days. 

I am staying away from all news today and probably for a long time. I made this decision a while ago to just turn off the news and get back to family. People should try it. I need my peace of mind. 



Enjoy the pics of our times of enjoyment.  









I've had to calm temper tantrums, settle disputes,  do alot of explaining why we can't be ugly to our sister, ease fears and the likes of what goes through toddlers minds. It has been one of those days. 

We had a good night at church ⛪.  The girls got to get their mind on something else and let off some steam and be around some fresh faces. 

They are spending the night with me.  Dakota has been so overwhelmed with confusion and thoughts the past few days and just needed some time to himself to try to work some things out in his head. God is doing some work on some situations and I am so glad. I have come to realize when you ask God to work in your family, you have to get out of his way so he can. I have always tried to fix my kids problems for them. It's hard to let go sometimes because that is just my heart and how it works with my kids. I've poured 23 years into my oldest son and 17 into our youngest. It's hard for me to step aside but God has also been showing me some things too. 🙏 He is also working in me. 

Dear hubby went to the hospital today to stay with his mom. He let me know while we were at church that she was being discharged and they were waiting on an ambulance to come transport her home. He will get home late. It is 9pm and they haven't left hospital yet. 

I've got the girls in bed and maybe they will sleep better tonight and we will have a better day tomorrow. No 5:30 am alarm for me. 😁ðŸĪŠ 

No comments:

Post a Comment