Monday, July 13, 2020

Good Birthday Weekend

I've had a good weekend. Got to have my buddies with me too. Poppie took all of us to eat Friday night. Got up Saturday and swam in the pool, played on the splash pad, poppie fixed us lunch, rested and came back out and did it again. Poppie fixed me a bday meal of Shrimp Boil and then he fixed us girls some ice cream cones. Lots of playing and Bible stories at bedtime. Poor poppie has given up his bed two nights in a row to let us girls sleep in our princess bed and watch movies and eat popcorn and goldfish in bed. Then the next morning he stands in the pouring rain to cut me some fresh roses off of his rose bushes and gave them to me. Then I get to try my hand at growing herbs indoors all year. 🎉❤🤗🎂👑  thank you sweetheart.
That  morning when we woke up, Atleigh said,  "Happy Birthday Gmaw!" and smiles real pretty. Caroline looks up mischievously at me and said, "Stinky butt!" You gotta love kids different personalities.  ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗
When it was time for them to go home they had a melt down and didn't want to leave. I'm glad our babies love us and want to be with us that they don't want to leave us.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy! Thanks for stopping at my blog. Looks like you had fun with your grandkids too.
    Here's the link for the bunnies:
    https://craftsbyamanda.com/washcloth-bunny/
    Here's the one for the teddy bear:
    https://www.instructables.com/id/Napkin-Into-a-Teddy-Bear/

    ReplyDelete