Saturday, June 20, 2020

Taking A Pause

Today we took a pause from working on projects to spend time with family. My Momma and Daddy came to eat with us as did our oldest son with his family for Father's Day.
We always try to get together the Saturday before because that Sunday they can spend within their own family.


Dakota had to go back to work and then Dallas had to leave to go to work. 
After everyone left,  we took a much needed nap. 

After our nap we just wanted to get back outside.  Dear hubby took care of the yards and I reported some herbs I finally just broke down and bought as plants since obviously I can't get them to grow from seed. 



Last night we paused and went out to eat with them and then we took the girls to a little fair in town. They could only ride one little ride but it was enough for Atleigh to say she was not having fun and wanted off. To be honest, me and mommy did too. We were getting dizzy and our supper was fixing to come back up. I'm not as young as I use to be. 🤢🤮



No comments:

Post a Comment