Monday, February 26, 2024

Take Your Health Back

 I am all for getting a Dr's help when needing it. God did give us common sense. However, I do firmly also believe God put everything here for well being. Sometimes we have to be the advocate for our own health. When you feel like you are not getting the help you need or something seems off, start doing research and asking questions.

I am no stranger to learning about natural herbal remedies and essential oils. They are a whole lot safer and healthier. I will try to reach for those first. When I feel I'm at the end of my rope, then I will seek professional help and ask God to guide me in the right direction.
If you feel you would like to go a more natural route and use Gods resources, I know a gal. Her name is Deanna Smith. She is a Certified Herbslist and studied botanical and homeopathic remedies. She is also certified in Acupressure.
Also, if you are interested in Home Birth, she is a Certified Midwife, Breastfeeding and Lactation Consultant.
You can find all her credentials on her Facebook page and her Business Blog. You can find them both here and here. Even if you do not live in the same state, she is still open to phone consultation and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment