Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Yes You Can Start Seeds In The Winter Indoors

 This is how I make it through the depression of the winter months. I like to call it winterizing. 😏 


I will get these bright wonderful things in the mail and curl up by the fireplace and look through it and start planning. It helps me keep my sanity of those cold winter days when you might tend to get cabin fever. 

Another good thing is, you can start as early as January starting seeds indoors in Styrofoam cups, small containers, egg cartons, etc. 




It is cold outside and snowing but I just harvested fresh herbs from my Aerogarden. This is what helps me make it through the winter time.


Alot of people start seeds indoors and they are ready when it comes time to plant outdoors when the weather breaks. So get those seeds to starting and let it bring a joy into your hearts during this time of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment